These watches were designed for using in different extreme activities – from deep diving to space explorations and have the following beneficial features:
- A 49 mm stainless steel case, water resistant up to 300 meters.
- An automatic helium release valve. It is integrated in the watch case spring-loaded one-way valve activated when the difference between the inner and the outside pressure reaches a critical level. This function is useful for commercial divers operating at great depths using diving bells with breathing gas mix inside.
- An enhanced hardened 3.5 mm thick mineral K1 crystal
- Variety of functions provides by different available movements – from clear 3-hand automatic and 1hour chrono-watches to complicate Perpetual calendar+24H-chrono+ Sound alarm movements.
- Swiss-made tritium tubes mounted vertically of on the dial ring. Such position of tubes provides additionally advanced illumination of the time indication.
- Custom leather and silicon straps interchangeable by just one screw driver.
- An original construction heavy duty stainless steel buckle
- The whole watch set packed into an original VE waterproof and shock-resistant plastic box, which can be used during extreme activities to keep valuable possessions safe.
We could all use some extra time. If your new, unworn item is not 100% to your satisfaction, you have 30 days from the original ship date to return it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unworn and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. More details can be found on our Returns page. **Unfortunately Mystery watches, SISU, Nixon and Vestal sales are final and not eligible for return.
Warranty periods range from 12 months to lifetime, depending on the brand. All of the brands we carry come with their international manufacturer warranty.* All warranty issues are to be handled directly with the watch manufacturer, so be sure to keep your electronic invoice for proof of purchase from Watches.com as we're an authorized retailer. Contact the brand directly using the information in your warranty booklet or the manufacturer's website for complete warranty terms and repair instructions. Typically the manufacturer's warranty does not cover: battery, crystal, strap or bracelet; damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear; damage from contact with objects; water damage.
*Unfortunately SISU and Vestal watches do not come with an international warranty as they are no longer in business. All sales are final on SISU and Vestal with no returns accepted.