1 Features Triple G Resist reinforced construction to resist shocks, centrifugal force and vibrations
2 Equipped with a Triple Sensor for determining compass bearing, atmospheric pressure/altitude, and temperature.
The new G-SHOCK GWG-1000 was designed for deserts, mud, and other tough environments, and it is packed with features that deliver the toughness needed for use in harsh land environments.
In addition to offering shock resistance, the watch is constructed for mud resistance and is ready to withstand working amid mud and rubble. The buttons are protected against the entry of mud, to ensure that essential functions are available at all times. The watch offers vibration resistance to withstand vibration from rough road drive or other heavy duty operations. These features give the watch toughness that the user can depend on in various challenging situations.
The new watch has a compass bearing readout to help users pinpoint the right direction and a barometer which is useful for predicting changes in weather. These readings enable the wearer to quickly assess natural conditions.
The watch design features large hour and minute hands with large index marks and a front button, expressing the toughness of
G-SHOCK watches while offering practical readability and enhanced functionality.
• Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
• Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate
• Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China)
• Manual receive function
• Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC
• Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, BPC 68.5kHz
• Tough Solar Power
• Shock Resistant
• Mud Resistant
• Buttons use cylendar type guard structure with gaskets for sfts and cylinders to prevent mud and dust from getting into the watch
• Vibration Resistant - Alpha Gel (R)
• Tough Movement
• Auto hand home position correction
• Smart Access Electronic Crown w/Quick-lock
• 200M Water Resistant
• Fly-back Function
• Hands move away from LCD screen during measurements
• Triple Sensor w/Direct Access Button
• Altimeter Measuring range: -700 to 10,000 m (-2,300 to 32,800 ft)Measuring unit: 1m (5ft)Hand indication of altitude differentialManual memory measurements: up to 30 records (each including altitude, date and time)Auto log data: High altitude, Low altitude, cumulative ascent, cumulative decent Others: Relative altitude reading (+/-100m to +/-1000M), selectable measurement interval (5-seconds or 2-minutes)
• Digital CompassMeasures and displays direction as one of 16 pointsMeasuring range: 0 to 359 degreesMeasuring unit: 1 degree60 seconds continuous measurementHand indication of NorthBidirectional calibrationMagnetic declination correction
• Barometer Display range: 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg)Display unit: 1 hPa (0.05 inHg)Hand indication of pressure differentialAtmospheric pressure tendency graphAtmospheric pressure tendency information alarm (beep and arrow indicates significant change in pressure)
• Thermometer Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)Double LED lightLED light for the face (Full Auto LED Light, selectable illumination duration, Afterglow)LED Backlight for the digital display (Full Auto LED light selectable illumtion duration, afterglow)Neo-brite Luminous Hands and Markers
• World Time 29 time zones (29 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off, home city/world time city swapping
• 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm)
• Hourly Time Signal
• 1/100 Second Stopwatch w/Direct AccessMeasuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
• Countdown TimerMeasuring unit: 1 secondCountdown range: 60 minutesCountdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
• Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099) 12/24 Hour FormatsButton operation tone on/offAccuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
• Storage Battery: Solar Rechargeable BatteryBattery Level IndicatorPower Saving Function (display goes blank and hands stop to save power when left in the dark)Approx. Battery Life: 6 months on a rechargeable battery (operation perio with normal use without exposure to light after charge)25 months on rechargeable battery (operation when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
• Module 5463
Size of case/total weight GWG1000 59.5 x 56.1 x 18.0mm / 119g
The ultimate tough watch - born from a developer's dream of "creating a watch that never breaks." Guided by a "Triple 10" development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance and a 10-year battery life.
At a time when it was commonly believed that watches were breakable items, the development represented a challenge to common sense. The number of experimental prototypes built for endurance testing reached over 200. And the structural development and parts improvement took approximately two years. After a long, hard process of trial and error, the brand was finally launched. A shock resistant structure that overturned conventional thinking about watches was realized thorough breakthrough thinking, including the ideas of a hollow- structured case, all-directional protective covering and the use of cushioning material to protect critical parts.
These were the fruits of technological development that insisted on "toughness" and a revolution in watch design. Since its launched, it has continued to evolve for 30 long years, carrying on the toughness of spirit and uncompromising passion that led its developers to persist in their unshakable belief.
Watches.com will cover the cost for USPS First Class International (orders over $199+) and USPS Domestic First Class (orders over $99+). All other upgraded shipping options (transit times and rates) will be quoted during checkout. All prices are in US Dollars ($USD). We ship from California, USA!
Estimated delivery time for FREE shipping within the USA is 7-10 business days. Estimated delivery time for FREE international shipping is 14-28 business days (depending on your country). Because customs procedures & protocols vary by country, our estimated shipping times do not include the time it might take to clear your customs agency. Any duties & taxes imposed by your country are not included in the price of the watch. Most of our customers outside the US report reasonable or even no duties/taxes due. Tracking is available on upgraded shipping options.
Watches.com has been shipping worldwide since 1999 and we ship internationally daily! All orders are processed and shipped out by 4pm (PST) Monday through Friday on regular business days. Orders placed/received after 12:00pm (PST) will be processed the next business day. If you need the package quicker, there are various upgraded shipping options that can be considerably quicker such as UPS and USPS International Priority or Express, which will be quoted during checkout before you purchase anything.
To guarantee a safe delivery in certain countries, we have to ship via Priority International Mail or UPS Expedited with full detailed tracking. Unfortunately, free standard shipping isn’t an option for all locations. Shipping costs to China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines & Thailand will be quoted during the checkout process.
We could all use some extra time. If your new, unused item is not what you want, you have 30 days from date of purchase to return it.*
All watches purchased by US customers at full MSRP can be returned for refund. Orders with full price watches where a promotional coupon code of 20% off (or more) was applied are only eligible for store credit. Sale watches can be returned for store credit only. Sale watches or special order/preorders are not eligible for refunds.
International orders are only eligible for store credit if returned to Watches.com with an RMA # and within 30 days after receipt. Please note that any return shipping duties/taxes charged to Watches.com will be deducted from the eligible store credit. International orders are not eligible for refunds. We are unable to accept any returns from South Africa.
We are unable to accept any returns from South Africa. *Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns for Tendence Watches or any watches that are no longer sold on our site.
Orders are processed and sent to our fulfillment center within 20 minutes of the order being completed. You can cancel an order at no charge if we are notified within 15 minutes. Please call us at 9253858849 between 8am4pm Pacific Standard Time for immediate assistance. Orders cannot be cancelled after this 15 minute window. Preorders and special orders cannot be cancelled as the funds have already been sent to the manufacturer to secure your watch.
Watches.com has a 7 day price guarantee. Should any item you purchase be reduced in price on Watches.com within 7 days of the purchase, Watches.com will provide a store credit for the price difference to be used on any future order.
Shipping charges for any nondefective returns are the responsibility of the customer. For customers that selected FREE shipping at checkout, a small reimbursement will be deducted from the refund to cover the original shipping costs $8 for US shipments; $15 for international shipments (after all, shipping was free in the first place). US & International orders with upgraded shipping will be refunded or credited the full purchase price of their item. Original shipping and insurance charges will not be refunded.
We’re proud to say we are a family owned business and we are an Authorized Dealer for all the brands we carry. All watches sold are 100% authentic and come direct from the manufacturer. All watches are brand new, unworn and come in the original manufacturer packaging*. Full manufacturer warranties are even honored internationally. Very few online retailers can say this!
All warranty issues are handled directly with the watch manufacturer. Typically the manufacturer's warranty does not cover: battery, crystal, strap or bracelet; damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents or normal wear and tear; damage from contact with objects; water damage. *Tendence, 01 the One, and Nooka watches come with a 30 day warranty.
You can shop with 100% confidence at Watches.com!