These new models come with the ability to display information required by surfers (high tide and low tide times and levels), and to use a phone application for simple selection of one of approximately 3,300 locations around the globe.
The wide face and a high-definition MIP (Memory In Pixel) LCD improves display readability of standard functions like Tide Graph, Moon Data, high tide and low tide times, and sunrise and sunset times. This provides important information about current conditions at a glance, which, in combination with a collection of training measurement functions (distance, speed, pace, lap, pitch), provides plenty of support for surfers who meet new challenges around the globe.
In addition to powerful functions, these new models also incorporate advances in design, structure, and materials. The bezels of these models are made of resin and metal to allow them to withstand the impact of underwater rocks better. The surface of the bezel has a stainless steel cover with a hairline and honed finish that creates a look of elegant toughness. A resin guard structure that protects against impact from any direction combines with a button guard at 6 o'clock, which delivers outstanding G-SHOCK protection.
The end of the soft urethane band at 6 o'clock has slits to allow the draining of water and sweat for improved comfort.
• Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
• Resin Band
• Shock Resistant
• Mineral Glass
• 200-meter water resistance
• LED backlight (Super illuminator) Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
• Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
• Training Function Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
• Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run) Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
• Life Log Data Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
• User profile creation
• Flight mode
• Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase)
• Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
• Sunrise, sunset time display Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers
• World time 38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching *May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
• 1-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 99:59'59'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
• Countdown timer Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings) Measuring unit: 1 second Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments) Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20)
• 4 daily alarms with snooze
• Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours per day.)
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• 12/24-hour format
• Button operation tone on/off
• Vibration on/off
• Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
• Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
• Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2032
• Size of case : 50.9×46×14.7mm
• Total weight : 66g
Watches.com will cover the cost for Standard International Mail* (orders over $249+) and Standard Domestic Mail (orders over $100+). Not all countries are eligible for free international shipping. Upgraded shipping options (estimated transit times and rates) will be quoted during checkout.
Watches.com has been shipping worldwide since 1999 and we ship internationally daily. Most orders are processed and shipped out by 5pm (MST) Monday through Friday on regular business days. Payment/fraud verification is typically instantaneous, but in some instances may take up to 48 hours. Orders placed/received after 12:00pm (MST) will be processed the next business day. Please be aware that UPS does not deliver on weekends.
Because customs fees vary by country, we do not collect duties during checkout. If duties are due, your customs agency will let you know when the package arrives in your country. It is your responsibility to pay these fees to your country.
Once items are shipped, liability is covered by the terms of the carrier. We will ship to the address specified by the customer. If you did not provide us with an accurate address, neither Watches.com, nor the shipping carrier can be held responsible for the loss of an item. Please double check your shipping address. Any shipping damage must be reported to Watches.com within 48 hours of delivery, otherwise it is ineligible for any insurance or refund claims.
Note: Per Casio's policy, Casio and G-Shock watches are not eligible for International Shipping. Any international order containing a Casio or G-Shock watch will be cancelled and all monies refunded.
We could all use some extra time. If your new, unworn item is not 100% to your satisfaction, you have 30 days from the original ship date to return it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unworn and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. More details can be found on our Returns page. **Unfortunately Mystery watches and Vestal sales are final and not eligible for return.