Created by designer and artist, Emmanuel Dietrich, Dietrich is the expression of Emmanuel’s passion for forms. Organically conceived in 2009 after more than 20 years of experience designing for the world’s most renowned luxury houses, Emmanuel Dietrich has gathered his expertise, and celebrated talent, under one roof: Dietrich. From timepieces and jewellery, to leather goods and lifestyle accessories, Dietrich brings to life Emmanuel’s universe. Crafting objects that communicate his values of pleasure, sensuality, and touch, Emmanuel uses his artistic refinement to translate these values into all aspects of
Emmanuel’s design signatures, of sensual lines and harmonious forms, are found in all of Dietrich’s products. From conception to execution, Dietrich is a brand that creates products that become your life’s companions, melding innovative design with luxury and utility.
- Case, frame and bezel 316L steel, case frame and bezel micro-beads blasted/polished and coated with black PVD.
- Modified automatic mechanical movement Miyota 82-S-7 with open view on the escapement dial side.
- 4 layered dial: first and third layers sun brushed black, second and fourth layers vertical brushed black.
- Hour and minute, small second and 24 Hours hand.
- Water resistant up to 50 meters/5 ATM.
- Bright green night luminescent “Luminova” on hands and indexes underneath the sapphire glass and for the 24 hours indicator.
- Custom shape sapphire glass.
- Crown sealed with double O-ring.
- Screwed and engraved back.
- Dimensions: Length 48 mm/1,89 Inches – Width of the case 46 mm/1,81 Inches – Total width including the crown 49 mm/1,92 Inches - Height 13,7mm/0,51 Inches.
- Weight with bracelet: around 128 Grams.
- Comes with a double layered, reinforced, Nylon strap.