From BABY-G, the casual watch for active women, come new models decorated with sea glass colors.
Sea glass is natural frosted glass found on beaches along bodies of salt water, which takes decades to acquire its characteristic texture and shape. The blue, pink, and white matte semi-transparent material used for the cases and bands of these models creates a sea glass like look. Glittering gold metal parts on the faces create the image of light reflecting from sea glass for designs that are perfectly suited for summertime beach wear.
• Case / bezel material: Resin
• Resin Band
• Shock Resistant
• Mineral Glass
• 100-meter water resistance
• LED light Afterglow
• World time 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
• 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99'' Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
• Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
• 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
• Hourly time signal
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• 12/24-hour format
• Button operation tone on/off
• Regular timekeeping Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
• Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
• Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR726W × 2
Watches.com will cover the cost for Standard International Mail* (orders over $249+) and Standard Domestic Mail (orders over $100+). Not all countries are eligible for free international shipping. Upgraded shipping options (estimated transit times and rates) will be quoted during checkout.
Watches.com has been shipping worldwide since 1999 and we ship internationally daily. Most orders are processed and shipped out by 5pm (MST) Monday through Friday on regular business days. Payment/fraud verification is typically instantaneous, but in some instances may take up to 48 hours. Orders placed/received after 12:00pm (MST) will be processed the next business day. Please be aware that UPS does not deliver on weekends.
Because customs fees vary by country, we do not collect duties during checkout. If duties are due, your customs agency will let you know when the package arrives in your country. It is your responsibility to pay these fees to your country.
Once items are shipped, liability is covered by the terms of the carrier. We will ship to the address specified by the customer. If you did not provide us with an accurate address, neither Watches.com, nor the shipping carrier can be held responsible for the loss of an item. Please double check your shipping address. Any shipping damage must be reported to Watches.com within 48 hours of delivery, otherwise it is ineligible for any insurance or refund claims.
Note: Per Casio's policy, Casio and G-Shock watches are not eligible for International Shipping. Any international order containing a Casio or G-Shock watch will be cancelled and all monies refunded.
We could all use some extra time. If your new, unworn item is not 100% to your satisfaction, you have 30 days from the original ship date to return it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unworn and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. More details can be found on our Returns page. **Unfortunately Mystery watches and Vestal sales are final and not eligible for return.