The new GWFA1000's are the first analog models for the FROGMAN Series of MASTER OF G ISO 200m diver-level water resistant watches. Maintaining the asymmetrical face design that has been the iconic look of this series since its start in 1993, these new models show Home Time, Dual Time, tide information, and dive time measurement in analog format. The carbon monocoque structure of this model incorporates the case and back cover into a single unit.
The carbon fiber-reinforced resin has a low water absorption coefficient and resists hydrolysis, which results in a higher level of water resistance and greater strength. This, along with the monocoque case, enables ISO 200m diver-level water resistance.
Function-wise, these models feature a new module that uses an always connected Bluetooth system, so settings can be configured using your phone instead of watch button operations. A G-SHOCK Connected app can be downloaded to a smartphone and linked with the watch. Then, you can select one of approximately 3,000 locations around the globe and view tide information there. You can also view diving log records on your phone and manage measurement data more efficiently.
• Case / bezel material: Carbon / Stainless steel resin band
• Spherical Glass
• Screw Lock Crown
• Carbon Core Guard structure
• Magnetic Resistant
• Shock Resistant
• Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
• Black ion plated case
• ISO 200 meters Water Resistance
• LED light (Super illuminator)
• Tough Solar (Solar powered)
• Time calibration signal reception
• Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
• *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
• Manual receive
• The latest signal reception results
• Time Calibration Signals
• Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
• Frequency: 77.5 kHz
• Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
• Frequency: 60.0 kHz
• Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
• Frequency: 60.0 kHz
• Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
• Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
• Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
• Frequency: 68.5 kHz
• Diving mode
• Dive time: 1 second increments, up to 1:59'59
• Surface time measurement: up to 24 hours
• Log data: up to 30 records
• Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
• The auto hand home position correction
• Dual time
• 27 time zones, Home time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
• 1-second stopwatch
• Measuring capacity: 23:59'59
• Countdown timer
• Measuring unit: 1 second
• Countdown range: 24 hours
• Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-second increments)
• Daily alarm
• Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
• Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of indial)
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• Date display
• Day indicator
• Regular timekeeping
• Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 5 seconds), second), 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24 hour, day)
• Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
• Approx. battery operating time:
• 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
• 30 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
• Size of case : 56.7×53.3×19.7mm
• Total weight : 119g
Watches.com will cover the cost for Standard International Mail* (orders over $249+) and Standard Domestic Mail (orders over $100+). Not all countries are eligible for free international shipping. Upgraded shipping options (estimated transit times and rates) will be quoted during checkout.
Watches.com has been shipping worldwide since 1999 and we ship internationally daily. Most orders are processed and shipped out by 5pm (MST) Monday through Friday on regular business days. Payment/fraud verification is typically instantaneous, but in some instances may take up to 48 hours. Orders placed/received after 12:00pm (MST) will be processed the next business day. Please be aware that UPS does not deliver on weekends.
Because customs fees vary by country, we do not collect duties during checkout. If duties are due, your customs agency will let you know when the package arrives in your country. It is your responsibility to pay these fees to your country.
Once items are shipped, liability is covered by the terms of the carrier. We will ship to the address specified by the customer. If you did not provide us with an accurate address, neither Watches.com, nor the shipping carrier can be held responsible for the loss of an item. Please double check your shipping address. Any shipping damage must be reported to Watches.com within 48 hours of delivery, otherwise it is ineligible for any insurance or refund claims.
Note: Per Casio's policy, Casio and G-Shock watches are not eligible for International Shipping. Any international order containing a Casio or G-Shock watch will be cancelled and all monies refunded.
We could all use some extra time. If your new, unworn item is not 100% to your satisfaction, you have 30 days from the original ship date to return it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unworn and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. More details can be found on our Returns page. **Unfortunately Mystery watches and Vestal sales are final and not eligible for return.