The new G-SHOCK youth culture lineup dresses up the square face base model DW-5600 in a selection of pale colors. The DW5600SC-8 comes in gray colorway with multi-colored accents.
• Shock Resistant
• 200 Meter Water Resistant
• EL Backlight with Afterglow
• Flash Alert Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer time-up alarm
• 1/100 second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 00’00.00”-59’59.99” (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00’00”-23:59’59” (after 60 minutes) Measuring unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes) Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
• Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 24 hours Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 24 hours (1-second increments, 1-minute increments and 1-hour increments) Other: Auto-repeat
• Multi-function alarm
• Hourly time signal
• Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
• 12/24 hour formats
• Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
• Battery: CR2016
• Approx. battery life: 2 years
• Module: 3229
Watches.com will cover the cost for Standard International Mail* (orders over $249+) and Standard Domestic Mail (orders over $100+). Not all countries are eligible for free international shipping. Upgraded shipping options (estimated transit times and rates) will be quoted during checkout.
Watches.com has been shipping worldwide since 1999 and we ship internationally daily. Most orders are processed and shipped out by 5pm (MST) Monday through Friday on regular business days. Payment/fraud verification is typically instantaneous, but in some instances may take up to 48 hours. Orders placed/received after 12:00pm (MST) will be processed the next business day. Please be aware that UPS does not deliver on weekends.
Because customs fees vary by country, we do not collect duties during checkout. If duties are due, your customs agency will let you know when the package arrives in your country. It is your responsibility to pay these fees to your country.
Once items are shipped, liability is covered by the terms of the carrier. We will ship to the address specified by the customer. If you did not provide us with an accurate address, neither Watches.com, nor the shipping carrier can be held responsible for the loss of an item. Please double check your shipping address. Any shipping damage must be reported to Watches.com within 48 hours of delivery, otherwise it is ineligible for any insurance or refund claims.
Note: Per Casio's policy, Casio and G-Shock watches are not eligible for International Shipping. Any international order containing a Casio or G-Shock watch will be cancelled and all monies refunded.
We could all use some extra time. If your new, unworn item is not 100% to your satisfaction, you have 30 days from the original ship date to return it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unworn and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. More details can be found on our Returns page. **Unfortunately Mystery watches and Vestal sales are final and not eligible for return.